Location: Old Famous Jalebi Wala, Paranthe wale Gali, JB kachori Wala, Pt. Ved Prakash Lemon soda, Natraj Dahi Bhalla corner & Giani’s.
Price: INR 2000 per personBook Now!
Indulge in the tantalising taste of Old Delhi and capture its essence on your lens.
Specially Curated Old Delhi Food Photowalk
PhotoWalking® has been introduced by ‘India City Walks’ as a special tourism product. This is an enriching culinary experience for your taste buds and camera lenses as it combines a food walk with professional photography lessons on how to enhance your creative perspective click amazing pictures and develop a unique photographic style. With a mission to offer engaging interactions with local cultures and with Sachin Bansal as the Chief Explorer® and Founder, ‘India City Walks’ is already redefining the art of showcasing travel and tourism excellence of India to the world.
Shahjahanabad, the Mughal-built Walled City is famous for its whirlpool of hustle bustle and food. Capture the gastronomical delights of Old Delhi and watch your camera lens come alive with quintessential Old Delhi cuisines as your captivating subjects, from crispy, puffy bedmi-aloo, delicious halwa, creamy bhallas to other delights that are fresh off the tawa! Make a beeline for all the right eateries and enjoy piping hot dishes that’ll keep your fingertips doubly busy! Would you lick or click?
The best place to see an amalgamation of different cultures and capture the moments when people from different religions and culture interact on an everyday basis.
The morning light is the best time to experience the city when the sunlight creates a perfect ambience to capture the romance of the city in your lens and freeze that moment forever.
Ideal photographic opportunity to capture the blend of modernity and history.
The walk is programmed to provide you with ideal angles to create that perfect moment and a professional to help you deliver that perfect picture.
Critique sessions, guidance and discussions in an interactive exciting environment by professionals.
Locations Covered: Old Famous Jalebi Wala, Paranthe wale Gali, JB kachori Wala, Pt. Ved Prakash Lemon soda, Natraj Dahi Bhalla corner & Giani’s and more.
Date of the Walk: Flexible
Meeting Point: Chawri Bazaar, Gate number three
Time of the Walk: on request
Duration of the Walk: 3 hours
Price of the Walk: on request
- Please wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes or flip-flops.
- Please do not carry valuables.
- Carry an umbrella in case of rainy weather.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
Terms and Conditions
- Walkers walk at their own risk.
- While every care is taken to ensure your safety on our walks there is always risks involved in outdoor activities such as walking and we cannot accept – any liability for accident or injury which may occur on these walks.
- Suitable walking clothing and footwear must be worn as our walks are mostly off road.
- We retain the right to refuse a walker on a walk if we deem footwear unsafe.
- If for any reason we cancel the walk we will provide a full refund.
- We endeavour to walk in all weathers but we reserve the right to cancel walks where we feel it is in the interest of safety.
Many of our walks involve city in-roads and for that reason we retain the right to alter the walking route at any time.
To capture the city’s buzz in a short span of time we have curated ‘Photo Walking’ experiences.
For a private tour please contact us at +91 9899692790 | firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit http://photowalking.in for more details.